HOW TO CONNECT A TRADING ROBOT
BOOM_TRADER TO BINANCE (FUTURES)
1. Log into your account on the exchange website
Log in to your account on the exchange website Binance.
Please note that Binance and Binance (Futures) are two different platforms. The first is cryptocurrency, the second is futures. However, they have a common site and the same "API Key" and "Secret Key".
2. Create an account to trade futures
Open the Wallet tab, then the Futures Wallet tab.
Next, to create a futures trading account, click the "Open Now" button.
Create ApiKey and ApiSecret keys
1. Go to "API Management"
Hover over the avatar icon (as shown in the screenshot below) and then click on the API Management button.
2. Enter the name of the new key in "Give your API key a name"
In the "Give your API key a name" field, enter the name of the new key. Then click on the "Create" button
3. Select an authentication method (additional security)
After clicking on the "Create" button, you will be offered a choice of protection method. Choose the one that is more convenient for you (without this step, there will be no access to creating an API).
4. Enter the verification code
Or choose Google Authentication and then enter the code from Google Authenticator (you need to download the application to your phone).
5. Click on "Confirm New API Key"
After confirming SMS by phone number or confirming the code from Google Authenticator, go to the mail specified during registration. You will see an email from Binance with firstname.lastname@example.org and the heading [Binance] Create New API Key. Open it and find the "Confirm New API Key" button, click on it and go back to your Binance account at the stage of already formed APIs.
Congratulations, you have created an API Key and a Secret Key!
6. Check "API Restrictions"
Copy and save the secret key (for example, in a text file), because then you will not be able to see the secret key.
To trade futures, you must "enable" a special option on the exchange website. The parameter is called "Include Futures". It can be adjusted from your account.
Click Edit Constraints. Add the parameter responsible for trading on Binance (Futures) to the key. Check the box “Include futures" and press "Save".
Also, be sure to check for the checkboxes, namely "Read Only" and "Enable Trade".
Also don't forget to top up futures wallet for trading opportunities.
Congratulations, you have created an "API Key" and "Secret Key" and you can trade futures!
Step 2. Download the latest version of BOOM_TRADER FROM telegram channel.
BOT MUST BE INSTALLED FOR WORK. NET Core 3.1 Runtime
1. Create a folder on the desktop "TRADING ROBOT-1" (the name of the folder can be anything), unpack the archive into the created folder.
2. Go to the "TRADING ROBOT-1" folder and run the "BoomTrader.exe"
3. In the "connection" block. enter the received key in the "license key" field, the received keys on binance in the API key and Sekret API fields, and click the "connect" button. in the "logs" window an inscription about successful license verification will appear.
4. Close the open trading robot.
5. Create on the desktop three more folders "TRADING ROBOT-2", "TRADING ROBOT-3" and "TRADING ROBOT-4", copy all files from the "TRADING ROBOT-1" folder to the "TRADING ROBOT-2" folders, "TRADING ROBOT-3" and "TRADING ROBOT-4".
Step 3. Setting up and running
We launch all 4 versions of the trading robot and connect.
MY SETTINGS (RECOMMENDED)
More about settings... form baskets at your own discretion.
TOOLS SHOULD NOT BE REPEATED THIS WILL LEAD TO WRONG P&L CALCULATIONS !!!
Next, click the "START" button. The trading robot will start calculating the basket discrepancy.
WE ARE WAITING FOR THE FREE DEMO PERIOD TO END AND COMPARE THE REAL PROFIT WITH THE EXPECTED BASIS ON WHAT WE MAKE A DECISION: BUY OR NOT BUY